Thursday, January 28, 2010

"I didn't steal it."


Secretary Geithner (last President of the NY Fed): "I didn't steal it."

Secretary Paulson (last CEO of Goldman Sachs): "I didn't steal it."

As with all multi-trillion dollar government heists, no one knows who did it.

But we do know who took it:

Who got it.

The two primary beneficiaries of this magical, self-appropriating cash:
  • Goldman Sachs - Received $320B funneled through AIG to delay certain bankruptcy.
  • The NY Fed - Financed The People's enormous new debt to give to Goldman Sachs.
Hmmm, so who DID steal it? Who in the room might be representing Goldman Sachs and the NY Fed?

I wonder....

2 comments:

  1. Question

    Does the Treasury have a dollar limit for their C of I account ?

    ReplyDelete

The USA's political-economc system is best described as:

On Nov 2, 2010, I plan to vote (FOR or AGAINST) my incumbent congressman

 
Free Hit Counter